Happy National Water Week!
Do you have any ideas for saving a little bit more water this week?
How about these…
- Put a bucket under the shower to collect water as your shower heats up
- Put a washing up basin in your kitchen sink and use the collected water on the garden
- Put small buckets under the drinking taps at school to collect any overflow and use the water on the garden
- Restrict yourself to 3 minute showers (I have a yellow duck timer in my shower!)
- Turn the tap off when you brush your teeth
If you have any terrific ideas I would love to hear them. Send them in to me via the comments and I’ll add them to the list.